Shabby Blogs

Thursday 1 November 2018

Frozen Fractals

Hello again friends and hello November!
Can you believe we have less than 8 weeks until Christmas?  I really need to get busy!!


My cards for today all use a Simon Says Stamp set called Frozen Fractals.  I love these elaborate snowflakes and they look so good embossed in silver detail embossing powder.


The idea for these cards came from Pinterest.  I've no idea who did the original but I've seen several variations of this card.


I masked an area of the card with masking tape and post-it notes, then blended three distress oxide inks to get the depth I wanted in the background.


I then stamped my snowflakes with Versamark and added the embossing powder.
I also stamped and embossed a sentiment on to two of the cards.  The third has nothing on the front but does have a sentiment on the inside.


I added some finishing details with a silver pen and some flat diamond gems, then adhered the cards to blue and cream bases.
Hope you like this idea as much as I do.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!