Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 November 2018

Sending Joy

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. We had our granddaughters to stay over on Saturday, four of them (two of mine and Alan's and two of Jude's) ranging from 3 to 10 years old.  They were all so excited that they got to spend time with their 'cousins' lol, and they were all beautifully behaved for us.


Right, today's card is as clean and simple as it gets for me lol. I started with a piece of pink card, and stamped it with a Hero Arts background stamp called Graphic Snowflakes Bold Print, in Versamark ink.


Then I used Fine Detail White Embossing Powder from Simon Says Stamp, and heat embossed it, then I cut the panel to size with a Stitched Rectangle die from an MFT Blueprints Dienamics set.


The little ornament die is a Cut and Make die, and the letters are from Lawn Fawn's Finlay's ABC's. I cut each three times from white card, and stacked them together with liquid adhesive for dimension.


I used the string and bow from a Memory Box Snowflake die, for the string to my bauble, as I like the design. I just cut it off the snowflake and then pieced it on to my bauble with glue, and my card was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!