Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Spot on

Hello friends.  Today I have a birthday card to share with you.


This is a really simple idea and can be adapted for any occasion.  This one is for my nephew's 10th birthday.


I used a stamp from Simon Says Stamp It's a Secret set to create the background. I stamped in Caribbean Sky ink from Altenew.
The sentiments are from the same set.  


I wanted to make this a one layer card but messed up the large greeting.  To try and save it, I re-stamped on white card and edged it with a blue pen.
I think I got away with it.  What do you think?
TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!