Shabby Blogs

Thursday 29 November 2018

Christmas leftovers

Hello again.
On Tuesday I showed you how I had used some of the left over images from last year's Christmas cards.


Today I have another variation to show you.  For this I used Santa and a Christmas tree for the A2 sized cards, and just a tree for the smaller one.


I took a strip of white card and ink blended with Distress Oxide inks.  I have used Candied Apple on one, Festive Berries on the second but added a touch of Victorian Velvet to the Festive Berries on the tree card.


For each card I cut down the strip to fit, splashed with water for some snow effect, and adhered it to the card base.  The tree and Santa are added with foam tape for some dimension.


I added some sparkle to Santa and some Nuvo drops to the trees.  I finished off with some more Nuvo Drops on the larger cards.


Hope you like these.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!