Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 November 2018

Polar Pals

Hello again.
I saw this lovely idea on Pinterest a while ago and wanted to make my own version.


I used the Polar Pals set from Avery Elle for the images.  I combined these with Stitched Mountain dies from Lawn Fawn and stitched border trio from Mama Elephant, to create my scene.


I started by creating the sky using Distress Oxide inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch and Broken China, with added silver shimmer spritz.


Once I had coloured the penguin and die cut all the other elements, it took very little time to put everything together.  


As you can see I made four similar cards using this idea.  I just placed the critters and Hero Arts' sentiment in slightly different places for each card.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!