Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 November 2018

Kitsch Bambi

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend, and managed to fit in some crafty time. I managed to pull together a few Christmas cards this week from all of the bits and pieces that have been taking up space on my desk for the last few weeks, so at least I made some progress lol. 


Today's card was made with the Avery Elle Kitsch Christmas stamp set, I love this 'Bambi' image, and for those of us over a certain age, the 'Babysham' deer lol.  


I stamped the image onto plain white card using Onyx Black Versafine Ink, and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the deer again onto masking paper and cut it out by hand. 


I used the mask over my deer so I could add the Lawn Fawn snowy backdrop stamp from the Snow Cool set, using Versamark ink and white embossing powder, then I inked the background using Distress Oxide inks, and coloured my images with Copic Markers. 


I die-cut the panel with an MFT Stitched Rectangle die and then drew in a snow line with a black fine liner pen. Then I finished it off with a few Studio Katia Iridescent Snowflakes.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!