Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 November 2018

Red snowflakes

Welcome and thanks for joining us today.


I've been enjoying multi card making lately and experimenting with different images, sentiments and colour combinations.  
For this one I used red, cocoa, grey and gold inks and added some gems to the centres of a few snowflakes.


This sentiment is from Hero Arts and was an add-on to the October My Monthly Hero kit.  It is called Merry and Bright Messages.
The snowflakes are from the Simon Says Stamp Frozen Fractals set I used on a card last week.


These cards are so easy to make in bulk and each one is just slightly different.  Just like snowflakes, lol.


I'll be back with more on Wednesday.  Until then, Happy Crafting!
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!