Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Santa's Sleigh

Welcome and thank you for joining us.


I am loving some of the ideas I've seen in many of the paper craft magazines we get each month.  Today's card again uses a set from Papercraft Essentials.  This is a recent publication, issue 165.


I stamped and coloured the sleigh of present using Copic markers in pinks and purples.


I was originally going to cut it out and foam mount the sleigh on to a card, but I liked it as it was so I decided to leave it one layer.


I added a sentiment from the set then filled in some of the white space with a couple of snowflake stamps.  I thought it needed a little more so used a stylus dipped in ink to add some dots to finish off the pattern.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!