Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Santa squad

Hello everyone!
The cards I'm sharing today have taken almost 12 months to complete, lol.


I really loved Simon Says Stamps Christmas set last year, so I stamped and coloured a TON of images.  However I didn't use them all.


This year I've pulled them out of safe keeping and put together the five cards you see here.


Although they all use the same characters each one is slightly different.  For this one I added snow banks, trees and a snowflake sky,  but the others I left more simple,


The images were stamped in memento black ink and coloured with Copic markers.  I added some sparkle shimmer pen over areas of each figure - mainly any red parts :)


The sparkle doesn't show up well on camera but it is there.
Hope you like these.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!