Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 November 2018

Christmas trees

The end of another week is here.  
I don't think I'm going to get much crafting this weekend as we are having both sets of granddaughters here for the night!  Wish us luck!!


This card is another I have made multiples of.  I used several shades of ink from Altenew and a stamp from an older Simon Says Stamp set.  This one was the card kit for December 2015.


I heat embossed a sentiment from the same set in gold WOW embossing powder.


Once completed I added the panel to a piece of dark green card stock and added them to paler green card bases.


I like how this turned out and hope you do too.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!