Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 November 2018

Silent Night Scene A5 Card

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is a little bit different for me. I wanted to make a simple silhouette card, with a lot of white space.  So to give me the look I wanted I decided to go for an A5 card.


I used a heavy weight hammered card stock for my card base, and a linen textured card for my scene. 


I stated by cutting the scene with a couple of Marianne Designs dies, I cut the church and houses one first, and then lined the trees die up with the first cut to continue the scene.


I cut a piece of navy blue card stock to size, and used Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink, to stamp the moon. Then I added a piece of patterned acetate over the top of the blue card to give me the night sky effect. 


I added my silhouette scene and stamped a simple sentiment from the Altenew Build a Flower -Poinsettia set, before I backed it all with white and silver card layers, and added it to the A5 card base.


I think this is quite a simple and elegant card, what about you?

Thanks for stopping by, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!