Shabby Blogs

Friday 30 November 2018

Red Sky at Night...

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. I'm looking forward to the weekend, and hoping to fit in some crafty time, hope you are too.


Today's card was a bit of a change to see if I liked a different background colour for my Xmas cards, and I do lol. 


I used the Mama Elephant Stitched Border Trio dies, for my snow banks, and I made the snowman from two different sized circle punches.


I gave him a little hat from a smaller snowman die, and fashioned some arms and a nose from scraps of paper, then gave him some eyes and buttons using black pearls.


The little sleigh and trees are small Cut and Make dies, and I cut them both in sparkle card. Then I added some small punched circles as snowballs, and filled the sky with falling snow using a white gel pen.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!