Shabby Blogs

Friday 23 November 2018

Merry Christmas deer

Hello again.  Friday comes around quickly, doesn't it?
For my final card this week I am again using the set from Papercraft Essentials issue 165.


This time I've taken the fabulous little reindeer and coloured him with Spectrum Noir markers.  I then die cut two plain white versions and stacked them behind the coloured image.  Doing this creates a more substantial piece, almost like a chipboard element.


The Christmas tree comes from the October My Monthly Hero kit by Hero Arts.  I love the dimension you can get by lifting up some of the die cut branches.


I added a ton of Nuvo drops to the tree then placed the reindeer in front.
To complete the card I took a sentiment from Lawn Fawn and gold embossed it on to the same red card I used to matt the tree panel.


Hope you have a lovely weekend.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!