Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 November 2018

From Our Gnome To Yours

Hello crafty friends.
I'm back today with a card made using a magazine set from Christmas 2017.  


This adorable gnome came from the Papercraft Essentials magazine.  I didn't get to use it last year, so I was determined to add it to the list of stamps to use this Christmas.


I followed almost exactly one of the ideas in the magazine as I loved how simple the layout was.


I coloured the gnome and his house using Copic markers, before cutting out the gnome with the matching die.
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is stamped in satin red Versafine ink.


I attached my finished panel to a standard card base made from Firehouse red card.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!