Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Cute Robins

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today I have a trio of little Robin's for you, using the Clearly Besotted Red Robin Stamp and Die set.


I stamped the Robin with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and then masked him with a full stick post-it note, while I stamped the log for him to sit on. 


Then I used the sentiment from the same set and stamped it onto the panel above him. I did this three times to make multiple cards, as it was so quick and easy to do.


I coloured my scenes with Copic Markers and then added some different strips of card and patterned papers to the bottom of the panels. 


I cut one of the panels out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellements die, and backed another with a black card mat cut with an MFT Stamps Stitched Rectangle die. Then I added twine, holly, and a few sequins to finish them off.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!