Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Colour reference file - update

Good morning all, well after 11 days off, doing virtually nothing (and achieving even less ;o)) lol) I pulled myself back in to work yesterday, and boy is it tiring! I know it's ridiculous after only a week or so off but I could have fell asleep at my desk by lunchtime ;o)) Hopefully today will be better and I may actually be able to concentrate in this morning's 3 hour meeting!!!!!
 
Anyway I thought I would update you on the post from last week, where Jude showed you the colour book we had started.

 

 
Do you remember? it's where we are recording all of the alcohol pens in our stash. Mainly to help when picking colours, but also to stop us repeating any more of the same buys! lol. Anyway, Jude was busy adding some more of the pen colours to the inside pages. We now have all of the Promarkers and Flexmarkers added. While I was busy decorating the front cover :o))
 
 
It makes a change for me to get the better job ha ha, he he.
 
 
I love these papers. They are from the Raspberry Road Love Lives Here 6x6 paper pad, and every one of them is gorgeous.
 
I teamed them with some dark red Core-dinations card and some soft beige card for the centre.
 
 
The centre die is a Spellbinders Decagons die and the flowers are cut with the Sizzix Floral Botanical Set.
 
 
I added a couple of brads and inked everything with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, to give it a bit of a distressed look. The letters are from a set of Thickers, and then coloured with Distress Ink and the others are from a Christmas set lol.
 
Right that's enough from me today. Thanks for popping by again.
 
See you soon, take care.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!