Shabby Blogs

Monday 5 August 2013

Floral wishes

The past few days I have been colouring quite a few of the digi images we have purchased. These super sweet images really took my fancy so I have a stock now ready to make into cards or tags. 

Today's card is a simple image multi-layered with some freebie papers and green mirror card on an A5 blank.


The image is coloured with flex markers and I haven't bothered too much with shading. 


The sentiment is part of a pack which I think is Bo Bunny. 


The butterfly is cut with Spellbinders die Papillon 2 in a coordinating paper. 


Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!