Shabby Blogs

Friday 16 August 2013

For a dear friend

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. I have now finished work for 11 days, yay!!! I know it's not that long ago that I was off, but it has been a tough few weeks to get through lol.
 
Anyway today's card is for a very dear friend of Mum's. She asked me if I would make something and she really likes the Hunkydory toppers and papers etc. So this is what I came up with.
 
 
I know Jude loves making with these, but I found it so difficult! I know what could be simpler than matching up some ready made toppers with already matched card and papers? Well I managed to make it take forever lol. I don't know why I just faffed for ages lol.
 
 
But in the end I was happy with the result.
 
 
It is very simple, just a patterned card base with a ready made topper layered on to a doily and then a
sentiment layered on to a piece of silver paper and then matted on to a die cut flower shape.
 
I added a die cut scroll leaf and some flowers, made up from paper petals and some roses.
 
 
To finish the card I added a co-ordinating paper inner and a die cut sentiment.
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!