Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 August 2013

A Great day was had by all.....

Good morning folks, yes we really enjoyed our trip down to the GBCF yesterday. We had a lovely, expensive! and very tiring day. But we are both as giddy as kippers with our new crafty buys ;o))
 
Even for us, we both think that we may have gone just a smidgen over the top with stuff we really couldn't resist lol. But as I have said many many times before, a girl can never have too much craft stuff! Ha ha ha.
 
Because of the day trip and sorting homes for the new goodies, I didn't get a chance to finish my craft projects this weekend, so unfortunately I don't have anything to blog. But I thought you may like to see a couple of photos of the crafty buys :o))
 
 
 
I have been very patient waiting to buy the Bitty Blossoms die set, as I have wanted them for ages. But today they were on sale with only one set left, so I'm sure it was fate lol.
 
 
And I can never resist more jewellery making bits, so just had to get a few more beads!.
 
I'll leave the rest of the photo's for another time as Jude may like to show some lol.
 
Anyway thank you for stopping by again, hope to see you soon.
 
Take care
 
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!