Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 August 2013

Happy Birthday Kiki G!!

Good morning crafty friends.  Today my gorgeous granddaughter Keira Grace, is celebrating her 2nd birthday.
Here she is having a pyjama party with Mummy last weekend!
 
I managed to get her doll's house primed and undercoated over the weekend so she may get to play with it later in the week.  Don't worry though as she has lots of other gifts to open :)
 
 
This is another of the cards I have made for her.

  It is the new Tilly Daydream set from Docrafts which I think is really sweet.  This is a close up of the decoupage. 
I added a pink number to the left, then some pearls, a ribbon  and a sentiment finish it off.
I can see more of this range joining the stash.
TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!