Shabby Blogs

Friday 9 August 2013

Hello friend(s)

Morning crafty friends!  It's nearly the weekend yyyyeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh ;)
 
This week I have bought a couple of card kits from WH Smith and I thought instead of just looking at them and then sticking them in the stash, I would actually use one :o  Radical I know lol.
 
The other one is Molly Bloom and I will share that later but today it's Cardmaking in Easy Steps.  It actually does what it says and shows you instructions for loads of cards to make with the pack.
Along with the usual stamps and papers there was also some chip board embellishments.  I loved the feathers and was hoping to use them on a card some day. 
 
Fortuitously in another of our mags there was a free paper pack which had some feathered paper in.   
 
 
Fate had delivered me an excuse to use the feathers and who am I to argue??  This is what I came up with.   
 
Starting with an A5 blank I added the feathered paper and wrapped the bottom with co-ordinating ribbon and a bow.
I placed a piece of orange card stock in the centre and added the feathers.  In the pack were many other pieces including the Hello Friend sentiment.  I felt it was just right for this bright, fun card.   
 
What do you think?
 
TTFN Jude


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!