Shabby Blogs

Saturday 24 August 2013

Tilly Daydream

Good morning and happy Saturday. I hope you are all enjoying the start to this bank holiday weekend. We have another birthday to celebrate tomorrow. My hubby Alan, I won't say how old as he might get upset lol, but I always tease him that he's very old anyway ha ha ha. So tomorrow we have all of the family coming round for a bit of a celebration, which should be great if the weather stays nice.
 
Anyway today's card is one I have made using the new Tilly Daydream range from Docrafts. I think this is such a sweet little character, and it made a change to go back to some basic decoupaging.
 
 
I chose this image as I really love the colours in it, it really reminds me of Autumn.
 
 
I made up the decoupage using foam squares and then matted the image on to some pink/red cardstock.
 
 
I used three different papers from the same pad and built up a few layers, all matted on to the same card. Then I added a sentiment, flowers and some iridescent jewels to finish it off.
 

 
As we had some little notelets that came with the set, I used a co-ordinating one on the inside as a decoration to the card liner.
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by again, and remember we love to hear from you so please drop us a comment and we can come and visit you too.
 
Take care, see you soon.
 
xxx
 
 


.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!