Shabby Blogs

Monday 26 August 2013

Happy Monday

Good morning and happy bank holiday Monday (in the UK) lol. I do hope you are all enjoying the long weekend. As you know it was Alan's birthday yesterday and we had a lovely day, with most of the family round and some good food etc. The sun even stayed out for us so we were able to make use of the newly finished patio and decking in the garden :o))
 
Today's card is the one I made for Alan. It's a really simple card but I liked it, and I'm happy to say so did he.
 
 
I drew the sentiment on my Silhouette Cameo using a metallic pen and white Centura Pearl card, then offset it and cut it out with the blade.
 
I coloured some of the words with a red Promarker, edged it with Black Soot Distress Ink and matted it on to some black Centura Pearl card.
 
 
I used a piece of fabric covered paper to cover the card blank and finished it with a small decorative brad. Like I said really simple, but effective. Hope you like it too.
 
 
See you soon, take care
 
xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!