Shabby Blogs

Monday 1 December 2014

Happy Birthday Bailey

Good morning folks and welcome to December. Today is my grandson's 6th birthday. We had our little celebration last weekend when they were over, but today is his actual birthday. So happy birthday sweetheart, we hope you have a brilliant day. 


This is one of the cards that I made for him. This one was sent from his uncle John. 


I used a Lili of  the Valley, pre-coloured image and cut it out with an oval die, then I used a slightly larger one to make a mat. 


The 6 is cut with an X-Cut number die and then raised on foam pads. 


I used paper from the stash with some dark red Coredinations card.


Then I finished it off with a Lily of the Valley sentiment cut out with a scalloped punch. 


Thanks for dropping by, take care, see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!