Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Deer plaque

Good morning all, well today is my last day at work for this year ;o)). I can't wait to get home and hopefully get everything sorted ready for Christmas day. I am also really looking forward to some time off to spend with the family. 

Today's post isn't a card for a change, but the canvas that I made at the last Dabble Day. 


This was made in the lovely Hels Sheridan's workshop.


We decorated a piece of card with stamps and distress inks and then stuck it on to a stretched canvas. 


I bit of black acrylic paint around the edge gives it a nice border. 


The deer is a Tim Holtz die cut and the sentiment is from a Tim Holtz set for Stampers Anonymous.


I'm not sure where the little cardinal is from, but I think the leaves etc. are also Tim Holtz. 


We finished it off with a little gold pine cone and some gold tinsel. 

Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!