Shabby Blogs

Saturday 6 December 2014

Batch makes

Happy Saturday everyone!

Jen and I are off on another Dabble Day today.  There is a competition running for the best name badge and another for Christmas outfit.  Our badges are done but I've no idea what I'm wearing!!

I've been trying to get batches of Christmas cards done lately.  
I take one image and one sentiment then colour them up differently.  I've been pre-cutting all the mattes and then having a production line going.  Last weekend I made these.


This is Wryn from Tiddly Inks who came free with a craft magazine paired with a sentiment from Tim Holtz.



Bobble hat chicklet is from Digi Stamp Boutique, with a Simon Says Stamp (SSS) sentiment.


I made a 6 x 6 version of this one also as I originally printed the wrong size!


This last one is Christmas Winston, also from DSB, but I only made one of him (so far).  Again the sentiment is from SSS.

That's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!