Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 December 2014

Santa Bauble

Just three sleeps until Christmas!!!

Unfortunately I still have at least 7 days work to fit in, lol.  
Despite all the stress, we'll get there; probably a bit battered and bruised, but the children will totally make it worth while when they open their presents on Christmas Day.


My card today is made with a digi stamp from Bugaboo (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/)

I coloured it very simply as being a simple image I didn't think it needed loads of texture.


I added a personalised sentiment after I had taken the pictures - duh!


Hope you like it, now must get back to wrapping!!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!