Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Snowman

Good morning folks, It's Jen again today, I know two days in a row that's a treat isn't it? lol.

Anyway today's card is another Christmas one, I know I know but it is that time of the year ;o)


This time I decided to use Distress Ink to make a sky background. I used Chipped Sapphire on white Centura pearl card and it does make it nice and twinkly. 


I used an off cut of acetate cut in to a curvy shape to mask off the snow hills, then just inked over it. 


The snowman is from a Papermania stamp set that Jude has had for a couple of years, and I coloured him with Copics and cut him out by hand. 


The stars are cut with a Marianne die and heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.


I finished it off with a Tim Holtz sentiment stamp, stamped in Blazing Red Stazon ink. 

Hope you like it. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!