Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Scrap box sketch

Morning crafters.  Hope you aren't working too hard (unless it's in your craft space lol)

Jen and I are both off work this week so we are spending some time in the craft room.  Mainly web surfing looking for ideas (and bargains ;)) but making the occasional bit of crafty mess also.

As usual I have an overflowing scrap box and a lack of ideas so I turned to the trusted Mojo Monday sketch for this week. 

I used some of the Christmas card left overs to make this.


What do you think?  This is a fabulously simple layout that would make an excellent base for any male card.  I think I may use this a lot.

That's all for today but I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures I took while we were out walking the dogs yesterday.


It was a beautiful sunny, but cold, day.


The dogs loved getting out for a run and playing in the snow.  I can't say Jen and I did any running! 
It's quite difficult in wellies anyway ;) LOL!!


Take care.  TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!