Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 December 2014

Noel cracker

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. 

I am eventually getting round to showing you one of the projects I made at the last dabble day. 


They have been sitting on the shelf waiting to be photographed but I kept forgetting lol. 

Anyway this is the Christmas cracker that we made with the lovely Mel Heaton. It's made from 300 GSM card and is a template that Mel designed herself. 


It was very simple to make once all the measuring and scoring were done! We decorated them with silver card and white embossed card, and then made flowers from a fancy die cut. 


I'm not sure what the die cut is, but we scored it all around the leaves and then cut in to it so they could be creased and it does make a lovely flower. 


Mel had also cut us a Noel die cut which was backed with silver card too. 


When I got home I added some Creative Expressions Dazzlers to the centre of the flowers to finish them off. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!