Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas with Skating Tilda and Edwin

Good morning and a very merry Christmas to you all. I do hope that you all have a very lovely day, however you choose to spend it. 

I must admit I have been really dreading this Christmas, as it's the first since we lost dad. But he wouldn't want us to be miserable, he loved Christmas himself so we are all trying our best to enjoy it for the sake of all the kids. 

Anyway, here is the card I made for my son and his girlfriend Staci. This is skating Tilda and Edwin from Magnolia stamps. I bought it a few weeks ago to use on Christmas cards and this is the only one I have made with it lol. 


I coloured them with Copics and cut them out with an oval die. 


The stamps are a Christmas set from Justrite Stamps, and have lots of different greetings on them.


I added some ribbon and tied bows on either side and then I finished them with little snowflake charms. 


The backing papers are cut with Grand Decorative Labels One from Spellbinders. 


Hope you like it and again, a very merry Christmas to all. 

See you soon, take care.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!