Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 December 2014

Have a Magical Birthday

Hello crafty friends and welcome to a very special day.  It is the celebration of Jen's 45th birthday!  Yes, my little sister is now officially in her mid 40's lol and back to being just 2 years younger than me ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN! Love you hoot back xx

Last night we had a family meal at a local restaurant and today we are off on a magical mystery tour.  Jen has no idea where we are going and she hates it.  She tries but really doesn't like secrets and not knowing what's happening (control freak? no not Jen lol!)  I will report back at another time on our outing.

 

This is the wonderful Magical Books and Unicorns which I used for my card to Jen.  I love how this card came together, everything just worked - it's probably because it was made with a lot of love :)


I have a tendency to go mad with flowers but I felt I couldn't get away with less than this.  What do you think?


At the last minute I remembered to add a sentiment (DUH!)  This is from Lili of the Valley.


So that's all for today.  If Jen doesn't kill me for telling you how old she is I will be back tomorrow.

Take care all.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!