Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 December 2014

On your special day

Good morning blog friends, another Monday rolls around again. They really do come quickly lol.

Anyway, today's card is one I made for some friends of my son's who got married last week.


I used a Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image and cut it out with a scalloped square die. I used Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One for the background in 2 different sizes.


The flowers are all a mixture from the stash, and I teamed them with the Sue Wilson Finishing Touches,- Faux Quilled Leaves die. 


I also added in a small Love charm. 


The hearts are Precious Hearts by Memory Box, topped with a little rose bow from Thailand. 


I finished the card with a ready made Lili of the Valley sentiment. 


Of course once I had gone to town on the flowers it wouldn't fit in a normal envelope. So I made a little box to put it in. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!