Shabby Blogs

Sunday 28 December 2014

New goodies

Happy Sunday friends.

Well yesterday I dragged myself away from a busy day of doing nothing to make my first non-Christmas card in weeks!

I have used several of the lovely new products I received for Christmas.  I thought these colours of flowers were perfect to complement an image which was part of a free gift with Quick Cards Made Easy.

I took the photos last night so the pictures aren't very good but you should get the general idea lol.


Some of the images are pre-coloured so that made this a very quick card to make.


I used My Favourite Things Blueprints 15 for the die cuts along with embellishments from K & Co and The Hobby House.  A few pearls finished it off.


Hope you like it.


TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!