Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 December 2014

With Love

Good morning folks, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I can't believe it's the 5th of December already. Our gran would have been 91 today bless her, and it's also our cousin Sarah and her husband Scott's 1st wedding anniversary. 


So this is the card that I made to send to them. It's made with a free gift from a magazine, which included an embossing folder and stamp set. 


I used kraft card for a change in the embossing folder and I think it works great. 


Then I stamped the heart and sentiment with Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I layered this onto brown card and put it all on a 6x6 kraft card blank. 


Then to finish it off I typed up the message for the inside on the PC and printed it onto cream paper. 


A very simple card but very effective. Hope you like it too.

Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!