Shabby Blogs

Sunday 21 December 2014

Family Cards - Poinsettia's in Bloom

Good morning all, today I'm posting some of the cards I have made for family and friends. These are the ones that I have kept quite simple and flat as they had to be posted. I apologise for the amount of photos now lol. 


I have used the Poinsettia die and stamp from Memory Box. 


On most of the flowers I have heat embossed them with either gold or silver embossing powder. 


I have used cream patterned card and embossed with an Embossalicious snowflake embossing folder on these ones. 


Then matted them with gold card. 


The greetings on these two are from a Simon Says Stamp (SSS) set. 


On these ones I used more traditional colours and added in some green and red. 


The swirl leaves are Diesire Dies from Crafters Companion. 


This time I cut into one of the flowers and just used the centre bit for a pop of red. 


The happy holidays stamp is also from Simon Says Stamp. 


Then I used a full red flower on this one. 


and a dots embossing folder.


I did personalise some of the cards for Alan's brothers and sisters. 


and made them all slightly different.



Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!