Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 December 2014

Sketch for Christmas


I've been getting a bit stuck thinking of designs for my Christmas cards.  When this happens I usually dig out a sketch and work from that.  So last week I was looking through some old sketches and came across this one.

I can't remember where it came from but the shape made me think it could work with a bauble in the middle.

This is what I came up with.


What do you think?

I used Hunkydory card for the background and scraps from my stash then matted them all with textured gold card.

The stamp is from a Tim Holtz Christmas set for Stampers Anonymous, which we bought at the Ross Papercraft Show a few weeks ago.  I cut it out with Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments and inked over it with Fired Brick Distress Ink.


Some silky crush ribbon and a few gems finished this card off nicely.

Hope you like it.  


TTFN Jude xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!