Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 3 December 2014

The dies have it

Good morning all, today's card is all about the die cuts. 


I must admit I am loving using the Marianne scene dies at the minute, but wanted to do something a little different to the others I have made. 


So this time I used the tree scene die and teamed it with the Snowdog die from Crafters Companion. 


I used paper from the November Simon Says Stamp kit, and teamed it with silver and white card. 


The large scalloped circle is cut with a Sizzix die and the centre circle with a Spellbinders die. 


Then the flower shape behind the sentiment, the curve under the trees and the tiny stars are all Dienamics Blueprints dies. 


It's a lot but I do think they all work together, and I couldn't resist going over everything with my Wink of Stella pens. It's just a shame the sparkle doesn't really show up on the photo's. 

Anyway that's all today. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!