Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 December 2014

Sister cards

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. Some of us get a few days off now while others have to go back to work, but we all have new years eve to look forward to. 


Today's cards are the ones I made for Jude from me and Alan and our brother John. 


This one uses the Christmas basics paper pack from Papermania.


With the Spellbinders Frosty Forms stamps and dies.


The stamps are from the Justrite stamps Christmas set. 






Everything is inked with Distress Inks and I finished it off with a Sister die. 


This one is made using the wreath die from Xcut dies.


I have used the Justrite stamps again, but this time a different sentiment. 


I decided to use a different colour scheme for a change so went with red and pale blue.


I used the patchwork embossing folder from Embossaliscious for the blue background.


Then used a co-ordinating paper and cut it out with an MFT die from Blueprints 13.




I added a couple of snowflakes, then finished off with a few clear gems.


and a sister die cut again. 


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!