Shabby Blogs

Saturday 13 December 2014

Oh deer

Good morning crafty friends hope you are looking forward to a nice weekend. Today's cards are a few I made along the same theme.


I used a few different sets of Christmas stamps to make some simple cards. Some are Spellbinders and others that came with Magazines. 


I stayed with a beige, brown and red colour theme for them all. 


And used a couple of different sentiment stamps. You may notice there are one or two deer here and there!


This one is coloured with Copics and finished off with a few gems. 


While this one is stamped with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink for the Deer and Simon Stays Stamp (SSS) Khaki ink for the snowflake.



I used up the rest of my scraps of card to make this one, which I thought would be good to send to a man. 


The candy stripes down the edge are SSS stamps and the sentiment
 is a Tim Holtz stamp



I think they came together quite nicely and didn't take long at all. 


Hope you like them too. Take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!