Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Cabin

Today I want to share a simple Christmas card made up with stamps from two different sets.


The house is from a stamp magazine collection I got last Christmas, while the trees, snow and greeting are from a Simon Says Stamp set.


I coloured the images with Copics and added some glitter glue.


I should have masked the trees off to layer them so as to get a better scene, but they turned out ok.


The Simon Says Stamp sentiment works really well here and is stamped directly on to the card using black archival ink. 


I might try a night sky version of this but I'll need to practice a bit more first!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!